Monday, August 1, 2011

Luther Olson - Save Us From Trail Lawyers!

You know what I hate?

When I'm walking along one of the trails up north, on my way to go create some jobs, when all of a sudden, a big wind comes along and blows some lawyers in the trail, blocking my way. How am I supposed to create any jobs with these wind-fallen trail lawyers stopping me?

Thank goodness, Luther Olson will save us from that ever happening again!


And he'll also make sure that the young'uns get to learn about the birds and bees the old fashioned way - uninformed and out of uniform under the bleachers.  Or maybe Uncle Chester the Molester can teach them and save a few tax dollars too boot. What's a few more kids having kids in this old world anyway?

Maybe Olson can make that into a last minute slogan: Keeping the girls barefoot and pregnant and protected from trail lawyers.

Well, maybe it needs some more work.

Picture via Mother Jones.

H/T tips to @gnarlytrombone and @ariWISCslob on teh Twitter

1 comment:

  1. ...a little something to add to the Anals Of History perhaps?

    ReplyDelete