Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blogging News And Notes

Just a few items that need to be tied up before I go. Yup, that's right, I'm taking full advantage of some vacation time (while I still have some) and doing my part by taking some furlough days and heading up to the castle for a couple, three days.

I have a couple three short things posted to keep you entertained over the weekend.  And even more exciting is that I have finally thrown down the draw bridge to this here castle and invited some new authors to share their unique form of cognitive dissidence. Don't know when they'll blog, so make sure you keep checking.

Also, if you weren't already aware, Zach Wisniewski broke his corner of the Intertubes with his breaking news of Senator "Randy" Randy "Bed" Hopper.  While the blue blogging elves try to patch things up there, you can find Zach in his temporary home at Blogging Blue, the Blogger Version.

In more exciting news, the long lost prodigal blogger, Other Side, has started to shows signs of life and has gotten The Other Side Of My Mouth up and running, although it appears he is still a little rusty at getting them up as often as we would like.

Enjoy your St. Paddy's Day, and remember, if you choose to drink, don't drive.

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying. Looking for a job at the moment, though ... it takes up some time.

    ReplyDelete