Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Furlo-Ugh Day 9

Today is my ninth day of involuntarily contributing to Scott Walker's gubernatorial campaign. This is the day that I go beyond any city worker or state worker, who only have four or eight days of furlough per year, respectively. And I still have 13 more to go. And he still has a deficit to boot.

If that doesn't give you an idea of what an inept and ineffective administration Walker has, I don't know what will.

Anyway, I'm up north relaxing by the river as you read this. How's your day going?

Wait, before you answer, let me remind you that today, with the corrected numbers, means the county is out another $700 of revenue for a total of $6,300. Next time some bad news comes out of BHD, the courthouse, or the parks, remember how he is squandering resources, running for governor on your back.

As for me, well this is the day after Thanksgiving, since I worked that day and kept the holiday. So I am losing no money at all.

Remind me again, how is this being fiscally responsible?

No comments:

Post a Comment