Thursday, February 4, 2010

Worse Than I Thought

The Google never lies:


(click on image to embiggen)

I thought that there might be something from Scott Walker the musician or Scott Walker the hockey player. Heck, I even thought that our own Scott Walker the hypocrite would have had at least one, until I remembered that he hasn't completely destroyed Milwaukee County...yet. Although he is getting close, if you read the bottom one involving "indecent sacrifice."

And don't get mad at me. It's all the rage.

3 comments:

  1. Take the quotes off, and you're results will change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Aaron, take the quotes off and you will receive anything with the words Scott, Walker and/or achievement in there. That is why I narrowed the search.

    But don't worry, I will address your dishonesty in due time.

    ReplyDelete