Sunday, October 25, 2009

Quick, Someone Call A Priest, And A Psychiatrist

From one of my favorite sites, Emails From Crazy People:

To: Paranormal Researchers of Ohio
GhostInvestigators@****.net
From: XXXxx @ gmail.com
Subject: possessed?
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 20:45:12 -0400

“Please help! The activity has been going on since I first married my wife six years ago, but the occurrences have been increasing to the point of happening every night. Ever since I got married and started living with my wife, I have heard loud, strange noises coming from her when she sleeps. I used to think it was snoring because it would happen only when she had a cold or something. But now it’s like every night, and it’s getting LOUDER (I could best describe the sounds as a cross between a fog horn, a feline mating shriek and microphone feedback).

“I’ve had other people who have heard it tell me that it is indeed just her snoring, but I am convinced that she is possessed by some sort of spirit. Can you please send a team to my home in Willoughby, Ohio to investigate while she sleeps? Maybe do an EMF sweep or some thermal imaging of her? I’m at my wits end. I can’t get any sleep, and I have nightmares that she’s possessed by the voice of Froggy from the “Little Rascals.” It’s just really screwing with my mind.

Please help!

XXXxx”

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. How does one find a website called "Emails From Crazy People"??? I don't know...I think we all can sound crazy from time to time...right?? I can't count the number of times I've typed out something and thought it sounded perfectly fine...only to go reread it later and then think WTF! ;-)

    ReplyDelete