Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Please Support Your Local Blogger/Author

Seeing as I am now too a published author, of sorts, I just wanted to take a moment for a shameless plug for a friend and fellow blogger, Elliot Stearns of From Where I Sit.

Stearns had his friend (actually alter ego, Michael Caughill) right a book about Stearns and a case he was struggling to solve.

Caughill name the book "The Abortionist," whereas I would have called it something like "Heck on Wheels." Stearns/Caughill and whoever else is in that creative head of his also has a little clip to promote the book:



I cannot say that I have read the book. Yet. But even though I am not a big fan of this type of novel, I think that this novel would be novel enough to entertain royalty such as myself.

I am just holding out for a signed copy and some free time.

2 comments:

  1. You've got it! You want to pick up your copy at Drinking Right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to see if my body armor is back from the cleaners by then. ;)

    Although it would be nice to meet my "fan club."

    ReplyDelete