Tuesday, January 27, 2009

If They Had Been Reading This Blog...

If the fine folks at Badger Blogger, Boots and Sabers, Dad29, Fairly Conservative, From Where I Sit, and the rest would not have been so surprised and/or outraged at the fraud going on in the child care program if they had only read this blog.

I only pointed out the high volume of money being recouped three months ago.

Oh, and by the way, Cindy retired last month, due to health-related reasons. Mr. Fiscally Responsible, aka Scott Walker, never bother having anyone train under her so that I level of recoupement and diligence could be maintained.

Remember that when your taxes go up, but you get even less services next year.

And good luck to Cindy.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I totally read this blog...as my commenting here proves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cynical side of me has to suspect that the comment, and reading, is due to the link. :(

    ReplyDelete